Concession Workers (Volunteers and Paid)
Want to earn some volunteer hours or $10/hour? Sign up here to work in the MCLL concession stand. You must be 15 years of age to work in concession stand and at least 18 years of age to work the register.
If you need someone to work your concession stand duty, the cost is $10/hr.
Want the best seat in the stadium?
Become an umpire. Sign up here to be an umpire at MCLL.
MCLL Spring Concession Stand Rules and Procedures
- All substitutes must be registered and approved by Rachel Sampson. Volunteers will need to register online at missouricityll.org under the Concessions and Volunteers tab.
- You must be at least 15 years of age to work in the concession stand as a volunteer or paid worker.
- Only adults will man the snack shack and registers.
- All workers MUST wear closed toed shoes and preferable with rubber soles. NO FLIP FLOPS are allowed.
- There is food handling and food preparation therefore, please come in proper attire no tube tops, excessive jewelry, or excessive baggy pants.
- Be prepared to work and wait on customers. Please limit cell phone use.
- No children will be allowed to remain in the area. Workers only.
- If you are unable to work your shift, you may buyout for some or all of your workers. Buyouts are $25 each per worker for the entire 2.5 hr shift. A full team buyout, 5 persons would be $125 per date. You must provide payment to Rachel at Concession Stand. If you can’t make your shift, please call or email me at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled shift.
- There is a minimum of 5 workers per each team volunteer shift.
- All paid workers will be at the discretion and approval of Rachel (Concession, MCLL Board) and by seniority on the approved list.
- Concession Schedule will be posted online or available from your team mom. Any team that does not provide the needed volunteer workers during their shift/date will have coach suspension at their next game for the first offense. The second offense will be forfeiting the team’s next game.
- Team Moms will need to email the names of volunteers you have coming for that day. If a volunteer is running late please have them to contact Rachel.
- Health Dept. requires food handlers to wash hands before start of shift or anytime entrance to sales and prep area. No hands are allowed in pockets.
Rachel Sampson Contact Information:
Cell 281.633.6936 Email: email@example.com
Please remember, we are all volunteers and here for the KIDS. Thank you and ENJOY the season.
Team Concessions Specials
$3.50 per player
• PLAIN HOT DOG(ADD .50 FOR CHILI OR CHEESE)
• CAPRI SUN
• CHEESE NACHO (ADD .50 FOR CHILI)
• CAPRI SUN
* Orders must be placed and paid before game.