Each season, Missouri City Little League requires that each player provide the following documentation: medical release, proof of residency, birth certificate, parental code of conduct acknowledgement, and volunteer application. Please do not email documentation, especially birth certificates; this is for your own privacy as well as for our own organizational purposes.
We appreciate your prompt attention to providing these various sources of documentation:
- Proof of Residency: Show this to your Team Mom; you do not need to provide a paper copy for us to keep on file. If your child is chosen for All-Stars, we will have to provide proof of residency in order for your child to participate. Little League of America accepts various forms of documentation for residency; click here to read about acceptable forms of documentation.
- Medical Release Form: You can download a fillable PDF for the medical release, print it out, and then give it to your Team Mom. Coaches are required to have on hand a medical release form for every player during every game.
- Birth Certificate: Show this to your Team Mom; you do not need to provide a paper copy for us to keep on file. If your child is chosen for All-Stars, we will have to provide proof of your child’s age in order for your child to participate.
- Volunteer Application: Print this out and return it to your Team Mom. Every adult on the field or in the dugout must have submitted a volunteer form and government-issued ID for a background check. This is for the safety of all players and their families.
- Code of Conduct Print this out, sign it, and return it to your Team Mom.