The fall season is a wonderful time to begin a journey of playing baseball, work on skills not necessarily fostered during the fast paced spring season, or try new positions. MCLL has always viewed the fall season as more of an opportunity to improve the level of play and competition for our players looking to take their game to the next level during the spring. With that in mind and following the success of our 2016 Fall Ball Camp, MCLL Board of Directors has decided to transform the typical fall season encompassing just a few teams into a multi-faceted instructional league set up and administered similar to popular baseball camps held across the state each summer and fall.
- The 2017 MCLL Fall Ball Camp will encompass twelve sessions, extended from the eight sessions we did last year, making it truly unique and a wonderful value.
- MCLL is very proud and excited to announce the return of Tyler Porter, Head Coach of the Elkins High School baseball program, will facilitate and run this camp through a partnership with MCLL.
- The 2017 MCLL Fall Ball Camp will begin September 11th and run through October 18th. Camp sessions will be conducted on Monday and Wednesday of each week from 6:00 to 8:00 at the MCLL facility.
- Drills and sessions will be tailored to the ages of the players involved by Coach Porter and his staff.
- The Monday and Wednesday commitment will hopefully make scheduling easier for busy families juggling other fall sports such as football or soccer that play on the weekends primarily.
- Early Bird Pricing – $100 August 1st August 14th
- Regular Registration – $150 August 15th through September 4th<
- Late Registration – $175 after September 4th
Registration for the 2017 Fall Ball Camp is now available. Please sign up at the link below.